Have you ever been to Disneyland?

@EddieHands (37852)
Have you ever been to Disneyland? I have been there several years before. And I must say that place is really interesting and does truly rock. I just love all the rides, the shows, just how wonderful and magical place is. I saw tinkerbell flying in the park one day. Also mickey was there. Once upon a time is when magic happens. Well of course as a wizard I have to say I just love relaxing in Disneyland. Blessings !
@rina110383 (24135)
Never been to Disneyland. Reminds me of your photo with Goofy. Was that photo taken in Disneyland? You must post it here.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yeah I was in the Disneyland the old hotel in that pic! I will share more pics from my trip with you
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands Yay! Where will you share it? I would love to see them so that I could also have a glimpse of Disneyland.
@Micmac (8019)
@rina110383 Yes, I agree with rina. It will be great to see your photos from Disneyland. I look forward to seeing them.
@Lolaze (3165)
I went there when I was 14. We saw all the shows but I found it a bit boring by halfway through the day as my parents wouldn't let me ride Magic Mountain or any of the roller coaster/water rides.
@EddieHands (37852)
Oh well they should have let you! Matter horn and the thunder mountain are not that scary. Space mountain is kind of fast. But soaring over California.. that is quite a scary ride!
Why won't they let you ride those rides.
@Lolaze (3165)
@jstory07 My mom had a bad back at the time, my dad didn't like them, and they wouldn't allow me to go on them alone (I was 14 at the time).
I have been 4 times. Twice as a child, twice as an adult.
@EddieHands (37852)
awesome! It is really fun and relaxing isn't it?
@Micmac (8019)
Sound like you had a fun cool time there. I never been to Disneyland. I'd like to visit there. My friends went there and they enjoyed it a lot.
I went to Disneyland fifteen years ago when we took our youngest three children. I had taken the oldest three when they were about the same age.
Haven't been to Disneyland but planning to visit Hongkong Disneyland this year.
I've been to Disney World in Florida.
@vickyrose (1990)
• Canberra, Australia
I love Disney and been to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I can actually live there, visit it everyday if I can.
@Katlynn (377)
I have not been to Disneyland, but I have been to Disney World in Florida. It was years ago and a very memorable experience. I'm not sure it would be as enjoyable now that I'm older and I've heard the crowd and the expense is terrible.
Yes I have been to Disneyland in California, three times, and to DisneyWorld in Florida, I cannot count how many times. I love the Disney parks.
I have been to Disneyland in Hong Kong several years ago. I didn't like it very much because it was small and crowded. I didn't enjoy my experience there. Besides, everything was expensive inside, such as the food, water etc. And they would check your bag before you entered inside to make sure you wouldn't bring the food or water there.
@magallon (17876)
I have never been to Disneyland but I wish that me and my children could go there someday.
Planning to go to Disneyland. I've been to Universal Studios though.