Crush

@Umesh_K (679)
My crush and I are like dominos, I have fallen for her and she has fallen for someone else. It is so common that our crush is always taken or falling for someone else. He / she always remains the part of our fantasy. There would be few, who are loved back by their crush. Wise man had said it, dont love a person who doesnt love you back, instead, fall for a person who loves you truly.
It's really kind of weird and I never get to know why it happens. When I was in my younger days...teenage days...I had the same experience. And what was even funny was that when I fell for this guy and then later on he fell for me as well, I lost my interest and ignored him. Am i cruel, weird, or crazy?
@sunrisefan (17891)
Naughty :)
@sunrisefan Was that really being naughty?
@Umesh_K (679)
Hahahah. Sometime the chase is fun.
@magallon (18090)
I also have a crush who married another woman. I started having a crush on him when I was still in my first year high school. I was 13 years old then.But so unlucky I am, he courted another woman and ended up marrying her.
@Umesh_K (679)
But such people always remain in our heart. Even when we are in love with someone else, they still acquire the special place somewhere within us.
@magallon (18090)
@Umesh_K Yeah. That is really really true. Until now, the man that I am talking about is still my crush even if he has children already and in the age of 50's too.
@tomford (138)
• Richmond, Virginia
@Umesh_K so true i have a crush on someone that use to like me but doesn't speak to me anymore. i still have feelings for them and wish things were like the past with us. Its sad once a woman moves on they usually dont look back but guys take so long to open up that once they do its hard to let go
@sol_cee (15430)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I miss having a crush who makes me feel giddy. lol
@Umesh_K (679)
Yes, I can imagine. Faster heartbeats, shaky legs, swety palms, and feel of heaven just by one interaction.
@sol_cee (15430)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@Umesh_K good description. lol
@Umesh_K (679)
@sol_cee thank you. I imagined interaction with crush and wrote.
@zarlamain (24525)
So funny! I've been through that, so I know what you mean. And that quote is a smart one!
@Umesh_K (679)
Thank you. Lol
@zarlamain (24525)
@Umesh_K Your welcome!
@responsiveme (16170)
@Umesh_K (679)
Lol
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
If you have to choose between a person you love, and a person who love you, go for the person who love you, because the person who love you will stay, because she love you, but the person you love, will leave, the day she will find someone she love. I don't go for my crush, it's hardly reciprocal
@Umesh_K (679)
I agree
@sabashekh (1235)
• Bhopal, India
N yea when you see your crush ;) .. Love the way you mentioned about dominos ;)
@Umesh_K (679)
Hahahaha.. but thats true too.