Let Your Pets See You Nude?

With all the pet enthusiasts here, I wonder: Do you let your pets see you nude? What about when you're with your partner?
Not on purpose but it does get a few wolf whistles out of my birds....lol
• Netherlands
Well I am sure that my cats sees me change my clothing or watches me shower but I don't care. Why should I? I also can not stop him from looking if I am with my boyfriend. It is a bit creepy if he jumps on the bed but we just push him off and h goes away.
@ansarkhan (2428)
• Pakistan
No :d
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
If I'm just getting dressed, the cat is allowed to be in the room. If I'm alone with my wife, he's locked out.
I don't kick my cat out of the room when I change. She sits on the side of the tub when I bathe. It is a little creepy that she wants to be all up in my business when I am being intimate with my fiance. I have to kick her out then. She must be able to smell phermones or something. I've talked to other friends with cats and they say their cats do that too. It's weird and a little creepy to me.
are they going to say this to some one?no not at all.
@juls2me2 (2151)
No way, its creepy. I have to make sure my dog is out of my room anytime I undress, bathe, or am with my husband. It's like having a child there...you just don't do that. Funny thing is...my dog doesn't like it when my husband gives me a big hug and kisses me in front of him. He'll get between the two of us and start biting my husband to protect me.
@shyamlal (3538)
i dont have any pets
i dont think theres anythin wrong in that !!! ;)
Of course I do...pets don't matter if you are rich or poorm beautiful or not or what you are wearing
why not, who are they going to tell? lol
@amberleef (481)
well the pets are not wearing any clothes so i can't see why not.