Do you think it is a good idea to stay in the beach with a nice view for life ?

Hong Kong
I enjoy going to the beach once awhile and breathe in some fresh air as well. It is so comfortable to watch the waves going back and forth and sometimes the sunset is just so beautiful as well. However, I don't like to stay in the beach or near the beach for life since many things can happen during this period of the earth. Whenever there is tsunamis comes, people in the beach will be in dangerous. At the same time, the salty wind blowing from the sea will make all those houses near the beach turn bad easily. I think it might affect the skins in the long run as well. . Of course the transportation time will be quite long as well.That's why it may not be a good idea for me to live near the beach for life. I prefer to stay in the city where everything seems to be more convenience. How about you? Share with us ?
I would love to have a rest house in a coastal area with a view of the beach, but like you, I don't want to really live there the entire time. Only during the summer season where I could bask in the sun and enjoy the sea.
Yes, travel around is always a happy experience if we can afford to do so.
@sunrisefan (20175)
Your photo is awesome! Living near the beach for life is not a good idea for me. Why? Your appliances and anything metallic will corrode fast, including your roofing sheets. House and appliance maintenance would then be costly.
Agree, that's why it is good to stay in the city for the moment. Your responds deserve a club sandwich as a reward.
@sunrisefan (20175)
@wildlittlefan Thanks for the club sandwich with the potato chips my friend. They're so yummy hahaha!
@sunrisefan Good for you. IMmmmm... I think your new responds should have something better than a club sandwich . Mmmm..... How about a new car for you.
I think it would be great to live by the sea, but not in a place that may be subject to tsunamis or hurricanes. I'd hate to live in a city.
It is good to travel to somewhere else even we don't plan t stay there in life. I hope that I can go to UK someday and see what the beach looks like in this place as well.
@wildlittlefan We do have some beautiful beaches here too - I hope you make it some day.
@jaboUK Your encouragement deserve an Alfa Romeo as a reward.
@sol_cee (17389)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I like message in bottles found on the beach.
Ha ha, your answer is so cute and an apple for you as a reward for your fun responds.
@sol_cee (17389)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@wildlittlefan are you a doctor?
@sol_cee Of course not. If I am a doctor, I won't have time for mylot. I guess Apple is good for everyone anyway.
@JustBhem (42960)
• Davao, Philippines
I love going to the beach and have some fresh water air. I also like to day dream. :)
Day Dream ? Sounds fun.
@JustBhem (42960)
• Davao, Philippines
@wildlittlefan Haha. Yes it is. :)
@funkeyguhl (1743)
My husband and I were once expats in Dubai. The country is surrounded by bodies of water and it was a good place to live. Though you are right some of the household appliance that we have tends to rust easily and other steel products that we have (because of the water). However, near the beach would not be a good idea especially these times when Mother Nature is a bit cranky (you will never know when a tsunami will strike). You can live close to the beach though. An hour's drive would be nice. Still close but not too far. I want to stay near the beach because it heals my husband's asthma attacks . So what's good for him, is good for me!
Great responds deserve great reward. so this reward is for you.
@wildlittlefan thank you! Can you please send it to me?
@tech40 (9748)
Yes I love staying on the water while on the beach because I'm enjoying the scenario, and hoping that I can exten my stay but I always remember that I have a job that I need to attend lol
Yes, it's good to have some travel during your holiday though. There are many things you can enjoy on the beach such as : swim
@MGjhaud (20672)
my dad thinks the same thats why he prefers living in his farm. i was thinking of getting a small cottage in front of the beach one day when i retire but its just a wishful thinking.
It is good to have some dream for the future anyway.
@ilocosboy (37364)
The serene in the beach and the noise in the city; the panorama of the view and the usual building of the city; the clean air breathe in the beach and the pollution in city... I would surely prefer beach than city. But would I want to stay their for the whole of my life.. nah, I would want in the wide, green and fresh farm fields
Mmmm.. how about with some more friends such as these as well.
@dodo19 (33612)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'd love to live by the ocean. I enjoy hearing the waves. Sure, people living in those areas can hit hard with winds, snow (in some places), and all kinds of stuff, but I've always found it peaceful being right by the ocean.
It sounds good. and you can enjoy some ocean sports as well.
@maximax8 (28558)
I would love to live on a tropical coastline to see a blue ocean and green palm trees. At night the view would be stunning so I would sit on my balcony feeling a soft breeze. I wouldn't like the landscape to erode. I wouldn't like yo have a tsunami because it would be very dangerous.