Problem's

@Potorino (294)
If we're unable to climb down the mountain then we wont know wether there's another mountain to climb up. Face your problems and challenge with courage and never lost a faith to yourself Fighting!! to the person reading this now you can do it, you are strong!.
• Raipur, India
Thanks! Really needed this right now.
@Potorino (294)
you're welcome! things maybe rough and bad but it will get better soon enough just always do your best and always have an upbeat life in a gloomy day's you have.
• Raipur, India
@Potorino Enduring pain with nothing but a smile is the mantra of my life anyways. But sometimes you just get tired. Sometimes you just want to sleep. Not having to think about anything which is going on in your life.
@Blue_bubble if you are healthy there is nothing to not cope . cherish youre health and enjoy every moment of life. i had moment's when i thought that terrible things in my life will never pass but time solve them all.
@zarlamain (24167)
You are right. Very inspiring post.
@Potorino (294)
The thing is you are only the one who have the decision to give up or to keep going on.
@zarlamain (24167)
@Potorino Yes, you are right about that.
@Jdaw1985 (4024)
• Harrells, North Carolina
This is something that a lot of people need to go by. No one seems to want to take a chance on anything any more. Hope this helps some one out.
@Potorino (294)
i wish they fixed their problem and lot strong resolution to them.
@Jdaw1985 (4024)
• Harrells, North Carolina
There is no problem that have no solution. the problem is how you handle it.
@Potorino (294)
that is true my friend, every problem has it own way you just have to find it
@Chungshop (2339)
The decision is in your hand, you make your own choice.
@Chungshop yes but some time's you can be influenced by the others or by the choice you must thake...
@chris2050 (1340)
• Manila, Philippines
That's why it's called problem because it need to be solved, the dictionary describe it as a situation that need attention, and that need to be dealt with. We sometimes just handle it the wrong way
@Chungshop (2339)
As long as we live , we live in a state of problems.
@chris2050 (1340)
• Manila, Philippines
@Chungshop My philosophical teacher once told me: "if you see a man who tell you he don't have any problem, if you believe in God, pray for for him, because human beings are dealing with problems they created, problems that crossed their paths, problems for love ones, so everybody have problem, a man who says he don't have problems, might be in a deep state of denial, so pray for him, for his eyes to get opened"
@Chungshop (2339)
@chris2050 Problems make us better, improvement of things, don't make you crazy unless you ignore it. We can see people are more happy are those mentally ill, they always smile lo.
@Chungshop (2339)
Problems will never end. Everyday we are facing problem. And every new day we are facing a new problem. As long we are breathing the last breath, we are facing a new challenge. Never fear of problems lo
@Potorino (294)
Yes either you lose or keep fighting always have a positive mindset.
@Chungshop (2339)
@Potorino Success is the Game of mind. Positive and Negative, how you throw the ball.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I like your positive message. It is true that life is difficult and full of challenges. It is easy to allow it to get us down and make us want to give up. But being positive, having support, and faith can help to make things better. Having the right attitude and continuing to try can go a long way. I suffer from some depression and sadness and see a therapist and find them very helpful. My faith and support system help me as well. Even being here on this site has provided optimism into my life.
@Potorino (294)
Depression is a scary friend to have, i agreed to you.
thank you for saying that really much appreciated it really wonderful discuss in here