IT LIVES!

Peoria, Arizona
So for the past two months our internet has been going in and out constantly. Well I called last Tuesday to get someone to fix it and told us we had to wait a week. So all last week we had hardly any internet and it was terrible! Luckily my boyfriend called yesterday and we got someone to come sooner because it was just so bad. I work online, I don't make much money but I need to make something. It sucks that we cannot change providers because the only other provider here is even worse than the one we have. Sigh, oh well, at least it is fixed. I am back on people! I hope you didn't miss me too much.
@MGjhaud (20672)
yeah, i havent noticed you for days here. glad its fixed and now youre back. hows your youtube channel?
• Peoria, Arizona
I haven't been able to do anything for my channel because the internet was out and I also need a new charger for my computer so my computer doesn't overheat because my charger I have for it is wore out.
@MGjhaud (20672)
aw sorry to hear about all those issues. i hope it all gets fixed soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
@MGjhaud Yeah i just got my new charger today. It is running so much better.
So good that you got this fixed. It is hard to be without internet service and does affect the money coming in too.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah it is really rough being a person that works online. Luckily my boyfriend has a job though.