Another One of Those Facts About Me Posts

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9269)
Hey there, everyone. I was gonna do one of those “this is how everything has been going” posts, but I’m gonna wait for the mid-day blog post tomorrow. I’m going to list a few random facts about me, and I’ll try not to repeat any I have already listed in the past. 1. Sometimes I like to listen to this rainfall app at night to unwind, like the rain hitting a window or ground. It’s kind of relaxing. :) 2. My favorite video games is Paperboy (for the Sega Genesis). 3. If I am excited or worried about a subject, I wind up bringing it up frequently. I don’t mean to annoy anyone with it, it’s just a bad habit of mine. I’m in the middle of working so I think that’s enough facts about me for one day lol. I know this wasn’t much of a post, but I haven’t been on since the weekend, so I wanted to stop in. You all have a good evening and take care. Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@MGjhaud (20799)
im glad you made a post like this. i have heard about #1 but i might check out the app later. ive got those on Spotify actually.
@tammys85 (9269)
There are different apps. I don't use it often but I like to every now and then. :)
@zarlamain (24146)
Nice post! A great way to get to know you better.
@tammys85 (9269)
Thank you very much! :)
@zarlamain (24146)
@tammys85 Your welcome!
@patgalca (14133)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I have a sound machine I occasionally turn on when I can't get to sleep. I like the sound of the waves on the beach sound the best. I love your header. I've taken to watching Roman Atwood's vlogs and he ends every vlog with "Remember, you're beautiful, you're one of a kind. Smile more." I love that guy.
@tammys85 (9269)
Oooh that's cool. I like the rain tapping a window. :) I found it on Pixabay. I wanted to change things up rather than using the same two graphics all the time. :)
Paperboy that's a good one I forgot about.
@tammys85 (9269)
Oh I loveeee Paperboy. I wanna get it for my Plug-n-Play Sega, but I don't wanna spend the money to find out it's not compatible. I can't even find it used for less than $10.