Gratitude Challenge Day #701

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9046)
Welp, I’m a little late on posting this, but it’s better late than never. It’s after midnight, so this is the Gratitude Challenge for June 7th…. 1. Work was slow on one website, but luckily it picked up on another website thanks to a client who added me to their “favorite writers” list. 2. I went for a walk today with my niece. I didn’t feel like going at first, but I probably needed to get out and walk for a bit. 3. I watched Randy Orton on a WWE Network show called Swerved (where the wrestlers play harmless pranks on their fans). He hasn’t returned from his injury yet so it was good to see him on my television again lol. 4. I should be seeing an out of town friend (one of my best friends, actually) on the 18th. :) 5. I went to the mall/movies with my loved ones on Monday to see an early screening of The Conjuring 2, and it was pretty good in my opinion. :) 6. I’m finally finished with everything, which is great because I wanna go to bed. You know, I could have been finished with everything a while ago if I wasn’t so distracted today. I need to not procrastinate with my work tomorrow lol. I also need to catch up on my comments again, but I don’t think it’s a lot so far. I wanna go to bed though, so I’m wrapping this up. You all have a good night/morning and take care. :) Photo Credit: Pixabay.
Procrastination is a big villain!
@tammys85 (9046)
Yeah it is! I'm doing it right now lol. But I'm gonna be buckling down and getting to work in a few minutes.
@MGjhaud (20830)
im ready for bed at this moment too. im a bit tired doing few things online today and i wanna sleep early.
@tammys85 (9046)
I would up staying up a bit for various reasons, so I hope tonight is a better one.
@patgalca (14030)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Procrastinating and online distractions are terrible. I am so bad for that. And if I go out, like tonight to my daughter's soccer game, I'm up half the night trying to catch up. I really got to get my priorities in order.
@tammys85 (9046)
I don't stay up late to take care of MyLotting or whatnot, but sometimes I do it for my actual work though. There's nothing wrong with wanting to go support your daughter. Sometimes I fall behind for family events.