Cucumber and Lettuce

@magallon (18105)
Here's another food that me and my children love to eat nowadays. The cucumber and lettuce dipped in mayonnaise with cheese and Banana Catsup. Cucumbers have low calorie and contain many nutritional benefits, including hydrating properties and valuable nutrients.It belongs to the same family of melons. Lettuce leaves are one of the very low calorie green-vegetables. It contains Vitamin K which has a potential role in the bone metabolism. We really enjoy eating cucumber and lettuce while watching movies on the laptop or while watching television shows.
@skysnap (18045)
we have different type of local salad with cucumber. someday i'll make post on that.
@magallon (18105)
Cucumber is always one of the ingredients in different types of salads. Only that my children love to eat it that way. For sure your recipes are all delicious. I'll wait for your posts. Maybe I could learn something new from it. Thanks.
@skysnap (18045)
@magallon yeah kids love cucumber. especially if it is salad. i'll post recipe once i get some time :)
I love eating them too.cucumber,tomato are my favorate.
@magallon (18105)
Those are healthy foods. For the skin especially.
@Micmac (9610)
My Mom made me a delicious cucumber salad with mayonnaise this week. She garnishes it will dill herb. This is one of my favorite dish.
@magallon (18105)
You're lucky to have a mom who makes you delicious and tasty salad.
@Micmac (9610)
@magallon Yes, I sure am. She is quite a good cook.
@magallon (18105)
@Micmac So that means she knows many salad recipes.
@Chungshop (2359)
Cucumber salad with other make you eat more
@magallon (18105)
Yeah. It's an appetizer.
@Chungshop (2359)
@magallon We like to mix papaya, pineapple, dry prawn and cucumber for salad and chili. It wake up all the cells whether good or bad.
@magallon (18105)
@Chungshop Oh that's the one I have eaten in one of the famous restaurants here. I like it very much.
Banana Catsup: not sure what this is?
@magallon (18105)
This is what we call catsup. Most of it are made from bananas.