Unloving someone?

@Marchy (142)
We all know how to love. We all know what's the feeling of being hurt because of the people we love. Sometimes we're on the stage that we just want to forget someone because we have too, because it just really hurt, even though we know we cannot totally forget them. There are questions that confuse me. After the special person in our life hurt us and we can finally say that we moved on, do we really learned how to unlove or we still love them but we don't feel the lonelyness and sadness without them? What do you think?
@salonga (27838)
It depends on the person. Some fall out of love after getting hurt and decisive to forget and move on while others find it hard to forget the person even after they separated.
@Marchy (142)
That was a great opinion. It really takes time to heal everything..
@Lucky15 (33638)
Love as a person..yes. that isthe reason why bitterness and pain go
@JustBhem (14063)
When I had my first break up, I thought I will never ever gonna love again. But love is a condition you cannot keep forever. It will blossom until you find yourself loving once again.
@Marchy (142)
I strongly agree..
@skysnap (17590)
I think time is best medicine. so we get out of that feeling eventually.
@Marchy (142)
I'm still wondering..
The love is still exist after the heartache. But the love is in different level.
@Marchy (142)
I also also agree with you. I think we still love them but it is not the same like before.
@josie_ (4350)
When we're in love with someone, we magnify their good qualities and ignore or more often are blind to their bad side. Sometimes we're not really in love with the person but in love with the idea of being in love. We idealize the situation and put the object of our affection on a very unrealistic pedestal.Then everything comes crashing down and we return to our senses. But sometimes we don't, and that's the hurt that still lingers on.
@Marchy (142)
We accept all the qualities that they have even its good or bad..
I believe that since love is an emotion that is quite complicated, disengaging ourselves from the emotional pull can make it easier to un-do . . . but perhaps never forget
@magallon (16608)
If you already have accepted the idea that your relationship have ended and everything about him should be forgotten, then that's the time that you can move on.without feeling hurt so much. Time heals the wounds.
@Ianist (279)
I've read something that said "you can't stop loving someone. You either still love them or you never did". But by "still love them" I think it just mean that you will prefer him/her rather than other people, but they're not the ones you love the most. Probably like more than friends but less than a lover.
@sol_cee (12222)
• Japan
Sad sad story.