I Woke Up To An Explosion!

It isn't the kind that involves Explosives, but when Food Poisoning hit at 4:30 AM it was a big surprise! It is difficult to chose a title for such topics but here are some I thought of: I am the king of my throne An early morning run Volcano Erupts Can you help with titles? Here is what happened at 4:30 AM this morning. The Food Poisoning hit while I was still asleep and without warning. The initial 'run' woke me up and was followed by an hour sitting on the porcelain 'Throne'. I went to bed only to get back up in less than 10 minutes for a new round of runs lasting yet another hour or so. When I finally got back to sleep my two loving dogs decided that they needed to go out followed by breakfast and another outing for them. I then spent another 20 minutes running. Having now rested a total of an hour I am looking for the stories of how people have dealt with the symptoms of Food Poisoning. So now it is your turn. What would you have titled this post? How have you dealt with Food Poisoning?
Well, I think your title is an appropriate one. I suppose I have had food poisoning in the past, but I probably erased that incident from memory.
@Corbin5 Thanks! I also considered "Morning Food Fight" but thought that was too close to the experience. LOL I'm trying to erase it from my memory, but I keep running into it! LOL
Revenge of the noms?
This is always an awful experience. And you get so tired just sitting on the loo for ages, more or less afraid to move.
@Marcyaz (36147)
Lots of Explosions is what I would say. Watch to make sure you don't have a red line running up your arm or leg as that is serious and if you see that then go immediately to the hospital.
@Marcyaz What is the reason for the red line running up a leg or arm? I did determine it was Chicken and Dumplings that brought me to the worship of toilets! LOL
@Marcyaz (36147)
@Berniezeitler The red line means the poison is in your system and you need to see a doctor. Chicken and dumplings really so then you worshiped the toilet. lol lol
@miniam (9309)
• Bern, Switzerland
Lol.hope you made it to the toilet fast enough when it first hit otherwise really messy sheets.
@miniam Nope It is what woke me!
@miniam (9309)
• Bern, Switzerland
@Berniezeitler Lucky you,imagine the mess if you had gotten up too late
I do hope you get better soon, though Bernie
Ugggh that is one thing I don't like hearing about . . . it means food safety and handling in restaurants or grocery stores is way off healthy protocol
I had food poison only once in my life and i stayed in bed running to bathroom until it was gone.