iPhone 7

Do you guys have any idea about when Apple is going to launch their next installment of iphone. I am eagerly waiting for the release of iPhone 7. I didn't purchase the iPhone 6 and now I want to buy a new phone. As I think that there's no point in buying the iPhone 6s as they are going to launch iPhone 7 very soon. But I am not hearing any new about its release.So please help me out if you have any idea about its release date.
• New Delhi, India
Possibilities are less if they announced it will be launch in October or November this year in India
yeah I also think so that it will be in the last quarter of the year.
@zarlamain (24146)
I have the iPhone 6 right now. I didn't know about the new release of the iPhone 7. That's a short time from the iPhone 6 release.
Almost every year Apple is releasing one new version of iPhone. As iPhone 6 relesed in 2014 and iPhone 6s got released in 2015, I think this year one iPhone is about to be released, most probably in the last quarter.
@zarlamain (24146)
@akashray1990 I see. That's nice.
@antonbunot (9521)
• Calgary, Alberta
Man, I am late to respond to your post. Iphone8 and Iphone x are ready to be grabbed soon in apple stores.