Hillary wears Expense Jacket during Speech on Incoe Inequality

@stealthy (8188)
Back in April during Hillary's New York primary victory speech in which she addressed the topic of income inequality, Hillary wore an expensive jacket. It has recently been revealed in a New York Post article that he jacket was a Giorgio Armani that cost $12,495. I am approaching 71 years old and all my clothes for my whole life added together would not come close to costing that much. Just more proof that she just wants power and money and will say anything to get elected.
I wish her die hard supporters would take a moment ponder her having the audacity to lecture on income equality in trying to "buy" poor people's votes while wearing that Armani suit. Such hypocrisy and the biggest joke is that pantsuit looked no better than K-Mart!
@coffeebreakwhatever I guess she can claim her outrageous speaking fees pay for her wardrobe but seriously, she is shooting off at the mouth about income equality while wearing a pantsuit that could support a family for a year?
Yep, she sure did mess up wearing that jacket. Mrs. Clinton's list has the American people at the bottom.
She knows she's got it in the bag, plus there is a lack of self-awareness.