made $2 on Vindale today

By C
@ShyBear88 (17537)
I hop on to my vindale at least once a day to try to do a survey some times I get nothing and some times I get something. I'm always on the look out for there bounce where I can get 10 cents if I put in the code for that day which lasts a few days. So I found a code today and then I did two surveys and I made $2 that was already approved and there is another $2 pending to be approved. So right now my account is sitting right under $10. I've already made my $50 from them a few months ago and slowly have been working my way up to that $50 again.
@zarlamain (25137)
You use a lot of different survey sites. Congratulations!
@ShyBear88 (17537)
lol not really! I use Vindale, inboxdollar daily. I have one on my phone but it's not a daily thing they send me messages when they have something for me. I make more money on here in just a month then I do on a survey site. I have a video app that I earn money from. I make the rest of my money from babysitting.
@zarlamain (25137)
@ShyBear88 Have you tried Swagbucks? You'd earn better money on Swagbucks than Vindale. That site has a phone app, too. Keep it up!
@ShyBear88 (17537)
@zarlamain yes I do have that app and I'm on that site every day. I don't like waiting to get 2500 points to redeem $25. I just don't have the time like I use to make points where j can reach that monthly it takes me months to get to that point. Ok just below the 500 points so I would have about $5 from them.
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
Is that site only for persons from US or Worldwide?
@Amel94 According to the website the membership is not available worldwide: "You must be a citizen and resident of the United States (limited to the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii), Canada, Australia, or the United Kingdom to visit The Website and use The Service". Hope that answers your question. Have a good day.
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
@succeednow I tried to register before you responded on my comment and I read that. Thank you for fast answer though.. :) It is too bad that I can't find such a site to earn while doing surveys from my country..
@ShyBear88 (17537)
@Amel94 I'm sure there are sites in your country that you can become a member of but I don't know any that are world wide
@shivamani10 (11229)
• Hyderabad, India
Congrats...Let's celebrate on this occasion.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Thank you!
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
Well done to you my congratulations. I am very happy for people who work and earn money and enjoy. Keep it up!
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Thanks I'm trying as hard as I can.
Do you like that site? I have heard of it, but never joined it. Do they have a lot of survey opportunities? I am wishy wahsy on how I feel about the high payout. Someitmes it's nice to get a small $10 payout here and there, that addds up too. Keep up the good work!
@ShyBear88 (17537)
They have lots of surveys they send you some in your email but there is always more on the site to go for. Then there is bounes you can look for and do.
@acelawrites (11761)
Congrats for that. It makes us happy to earn pennies at the same time enjoying the site.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Very true. At least it's a few cents to a dollar j make there.
@MGjhaud (20697)
good for you there.. good luck on reaching $50.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Thanks, I'm working towards it slowly. I'm sure i'll get there quicker this time around.
@Macarrosel (7551)
Wow! That's great. Congrats.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Thank you!
@shivamani10 (11229)
• Hyderabad, India
can you suggest some good survey sites. Most of the sites are sending surveys not regularly. Some sites are asking to register by paying some money. Are they genuine?