Les Miserables - Eye Contact with the Actor

@wiLLmaH (8233)
Singapore, Singapore
This is Victor Hugo’s very famous piece. After their performance in Manila, they went here in Singapore for us to witness this magnificent play. For all the play I have watched, this is the most exciting. Why? We are very near of the stage..as in...stage then us. Haha! It is thrilling that you can see some of the actors making eye contact with you. Gosh one of them really stares at me. What is his problem? Les Miserables never fails to make me cry. Haha! I am wondering, when I can watch El Filibusterismo again in the stage. Photo: husband and I
You are a lovely happy couple , my friend . Maybe it's time to have that baby because i suppose you have enjoyed each other much at this time . You look lovely too , that's why one of the actors is staring at you . He got a crush in you , i think .
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
This is a secret.. while on play, my husband keep on glancing at me! Then when the lights turned on for halftime break, he told me that I look stunning. Haha! And I replied back "Well, thank you!" haha!
@wiLLmaH Really ! He fell in love with you all over again that evening . No wonder , because you look beautiful as the picture have it .
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
@SIMPLYD Because I only put make up on special events po. Hehe!
@sunrisefan (19129)
Having a crush with one of the actors, Ms. Willmah? LOL!
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
I think he is the one having a crush on me. LoL.
@sunrisefan (19129)
@wiLLmaH Hahaha! I won't be surprised LOL!
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
@sunrisefan there is an actor that is really cute and can't help myself but to tell to my husband that I am having a crush on that guy. I told my husband, "Baby, that man at the top of ladder is my boyfriend."
@skysnap (17951)
I love stage drama. Pity we don't have les miserables here.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
Maybe they can visit you since they are doing some tours now
@skysnap (17951)
@wiLLmaH i'd definitely checck it out if they come in here.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
@skysnap I hope it will :)
@hereandthere (32483)
hi john lloyd! such a happy and good-looking couple.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
Thanks @hereandthere! Haggard John LLoyd. haha!
@wiLLmaH doesn't matter. i will still insist on a selfie with him with you taking the picture. haha!
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
@hereandthere Wahaha! Bad girl! haha!
I loved Les Mis. We always try to get good seats at live performances. Years ago, Mickey Rooney blew me a kiss.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
Wowwww! Stage Plays are really great! I am thinking to give flowers to any actress on our next play that we will watch :) What do you think Gorgeous Diane?
@wiLLmaH I would only give flowers to an actress I adore, Gorgeous wiLlmaH!!!!!!
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
@DianneN Oh! Maybe I should make a research first on an actress then on that I can buy a flower for her.
@brokenbee (7949)
Did you see Esang as Little Cosette?
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
Who is Esang?
@brokenbee (7949)
@wiLLmaH the little kid who sings very well... I have heard she's the little Cosette in Les Miserables. She's part of the voice kids and I think she's a finalist last year.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
@brokenbee Oh sorry, I am not fond watching television shows. I do not saw any Filipinos at the cast.
@Micmac (9240)
I love watching Les Miserables film. I've not seen the live stage performance. The movie is very touching. That's a beautiful photo of you and your husband.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
That film of Les Mis make my husband's handkerchief wet of tears! That is the reason we do not let the opportunity to pass when they visited Singapore. Thanks for the compliment @Micmac
@Macarrosel (7542)
So you bought the most expensive tickets of the show. That's nice photo and you're beautiful. Is your husband a Filipino too?
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
I do not want to buy the seat at the first row because it is very expensive. But my friend insisted and my husband. If I will buy the next seat I will be sitting alone in there. haha! Mind you, we are "KKB". :) Yes my hubby is Filipino too. Does he look like other nationality?
@sofssu (14448)
I love watching stage plays. I am glad you enjoyed it. I know what you mean about being so close to the actors and making eye contact. I have experienced that.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
What do you do? I stared back a few seconds and turned away my eyes and do not dare to look at him again. haha!
@josie_ (7409)
I've read the book and saw the movie but not in a stage play.
@wiLLmaH (8233)
• Singapore, Singapore
The movie! Gosh! I cried more than trice at the cinema. huhu!
It is my favorite play ever, I have seen it about 10 times at least.
@cacay1 (33190)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, you are so beautiful girl, your husband is a tall and handsome man bagay kayo .