Might Go to the Hospital

@IvySaysHi (4344)
Well I decided yesterday that if I ended up in excruciating pain again from my joints that I would go to the emergency room to at least have this problem looked at while I wait for my appointment in September for the Rheumatologist. I have to call in a few minutes to see if I can get a sooner appointment as well because I would like to figure out what exactly is going on with me. I am hoping that my pain doesn't get too severe today though. Do you think the hospital is the best option I have considering my doctor didn't make an appointment with me when I told her?
If your in extreme pain than I would go to the ER. I hope you feel better soon. =(
@IvySaysHi (4344)
thank you
If the pain is so bad I'm sure you need to try to find some relief from it. I hope the hospital can help if that what you decide to do.
@Marcyaz (35672)
I think if it is that bad then yes go to the hospital and why people have to wait so long to see a specialist is beyond me.
Well, if you can manage a long wait, then the ER is an option. They may end of telling you to see your doctor, but they could do some tests and perhaps find the cause.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I would def. go get checked then if the pain isn't going away
• New Delhi, India
If pain is intolerable than you must visit hospital
I agree with all the other users here that if the pain is intolerable, do go to the ER.