Sorry we missed you

Peoria, Arizona
Well, We meaning me. So apparently because I was gone so long most of the notifications have disappeared. That really sucks. So I'm sorry if I did not get to reply to any of you, I did not forget about you, our internet was out and I guess since I haven't been on for like 2 weeks the notifications just disappear. So, anyway, hey!
Really? Notifications can disappear after a while? I have read something that they don't.
• Peoria, Arizona
I heard that they disappear about a month but this was only like 2 weeks so it was weird. Even when I am on here they keep vanishing.
@DesirousDreamer I've never really noticed any of my notifications disappearing.
• Peoria, Arizona
@toniganzon I have no idea why it is doing it to me haha that is so weird!
Maybe there weren't any. You usually have to be around and respond to something to have others respond to you.
• Peoria, Arizona
I did actually get a lot of responses because I had MANY emails. Thanks for making me feel unappriciated heh.
• Peoria, Arizona
Also I would like to mention that there were many notifications that I didn't get to that I knew were there but I didn't have a chance to get caught up.
@DesirousDreamer .....That's happened to us all at some point.
@zarlamain (23411)
Welcome back! I'm sure people will understand because of your situation.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah it is great to be back.
@zarlamain (23411)
@DesirousDreamer Your welcome!
@rina110383 (21936)
I'm glad your internet connection has been restored and that you're back here on the site.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah I am glad to be back with working internet :D Thank you!
@DWDavis (11230)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Hi! Good to have you back on the site.
• Peoria, Arizona
Hi! Thank you very much!
@bunnybon7 (30503)
• Holiday, Florida
wow. that is possible. sorry about your internet. I about went crazy without mine for one week. glad you are back
• Peoria, Arizona
I was lucky to have unlimited data on my phone but I mostly played a video game without the internet.