I feel so numb

By Jen
@polyxena (2577)
Sturgis, Michigan
I have yet to hear back from the doctor, about my CT for my kidneys. They had it as a STAT order. Today I'm just so tired, from my new medication and my Tramadol. I'm still conerned about my blood testes though. My dad hard rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and fibyromelgia, and the fact that I'm getting my auto-immune tests done bothers me. They decided to run the tests because of the fact my hands hurt, and go numb, as do my feet. Now today my whole boy is numb, my face, my arms, my feet. I don't think it's normal. I want to catch up on people's pots, I really do, but it's impossible to type when your hands and arms are numb. I'll try to catch up and read people's posts later, if I feel better. So hows everyone's Thursday
taje care of yourself first get to feeling good then come back to mylot it willl still be here My thursday is okay really
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Yeah, I know it'll still be here. I just feel guilty for being MIA for awhile.
@polyxena I know I feel the same way when I have been ill too
@1hopefulman (26194)
Please take care of yourself!
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I'll try to
oh no. I hope you are feeling more normal soon.
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Thanks.
@Lolaze (3116)
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. My evening right now is full of computer problems.
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
:) well that's good and thanks.
Hope you feel better soon and, mine has been pretty good.
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I hope so too. I just hope the doctor finds out soon. Part of me doesn't mind being overly tired and sleeping, but at the same time I hate it. I want to be more active (in which I"m not usually active)
@MGjhaud (20748)
you should really be just resting for now..