thinking about sellinng om of my walmart stock to get hot dog businees startred

Kingston, New York
As today the friend who were going to help me are to busy . I work for sams club part time they are own by Walmart.. since I been working there each pay check have $10.00 take out to buy Walmart stock. I now have 11 shares if II sold 9 o them today the stock as of right now s list for $71.00us this will give $639.-25.00 for commission.-.45 commsion (.05 for each share sold) I be kind of loseing money selling the stock but on the other hand this money can get me my hot dog business off the ground I have the stand now I just nee money for permits and some parts, Sam club gave me a credit card which will get me the food. This is how I see it if I do not cash inn the stock as of right now I be making very little money if I sell the stock and the hot dog stand opens befor the first month end I have made that money back plus be able to pay the credit card off.. I all so bee doing private parties to with my hot dog cart and I found a way to do business in the winter time to but I am not going to say how I am doing that at this time. So as of right now at 71.00 a share I think t might be a good business decson to do I see what the stock I selling for at the end of day I have to go to work now.if It under $70.00 I will not sell
@shshiju (10572)
• Cochin, India
New ideas will give new dreams and new dreams help to set your goal.
• Kingston, New York
Yes this is true I learn this from the Jaycees all known as JCI in other countries
I think your hot dog cart is a good idea. Seems like the Walmart stock would be of a big help if it does not go below $70.
• Kingston, New York
Yes I am watching the stock now it went up a little in price
I hope your business goes fine.
• Kingston, New York
thank