Time flies and stuff happens.

I could not afford to cover all my bills at one point. I let a few things hit collections that I forgot about. Tonight I realized I had finished paying off one account I had extra money in my account. I decided to check my credit report and found a bill for $227.00. I called and made a $50 payment to them. I will be making another payment soon. I will be finished that one very soon. I had another bill over $700 I kept sending extra money to them and to my surprise it's down to $225. I figured I could send them money next month. I sent them $84 this month. I don't know how to explain it really. I get a high off paying my bills down. I am super happy that before the year ends I will be done paid down lots of stuff. being that I decided to remain in this unit I won't have all that extra to share between bills. Since,all of them will be current I can just pay one and then the other till they all are done. This i hope will be reported soon to my credit report before I go for the new unit I want next year. I forgot to ask when I made the last payment. The other two bills I don't see at all recorded on my credit report and I been paying more each month. Do you know anything about that reporting part?
I congratulate you. And I imagine that you are feeling elated to have some of your bills paid without even noticing it
That sure does make me feel good. I just can't wait to see my score go higher and higher.
@sharon6345 When you feel well, you can work harder. I know by experiience.
It is always a good feeling to get any bill paid off.
That is true and being broke does not really bother me.