My disappearing realtor

so, I have casually been working with someone in regard to my home sale, and purchasing a condo. I guess I am on this ladies back burner. She was supposed to call me yesterday afternoon, and did not. Then we set up a time between 10 and 12 today. She emailed me to say, she could not make it, but asked if tomorrow would be ok...? Hmmm, I mean she had time for an email, but no phone call? I guess she wants to keep me on a string, in case her big money clients fall through, that is all I can figure. However,she did take quite a bit of time sending me condos and pictures. I am guessing she is not going to call tomorrow. I like her to a degree, but I think I need a realtor I can depend on..I went through this once before. What do you think?
At least she sent you the condo info. I hope she calls you tomorrow.
I do too, I mean she isn't the only game in town..but I need some one who I can rely on and is professional.
I would sure check in with another one. I will get approved soon for one of my own. I will register with three offices before choosing any unit to live in.
Yes, I plan to. I may end up with working with a couple.
I would fire her, that's all. We have been through agents like this and No, thank you!
Well, give her a few more chances, then move on to someone else. Been through this before too.
It seems that she is at least making some sort of effort but breaking appointments all the time would be annoying.