I am sorry i wasn't here to respond made myself sick going vegan spent 3 or 4 days in bed all day

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I know i wrote a discussion about my hamster the i never responded to anybody until Friday. I am sorry It won't happen again as I plan on being on here a lot more. I was reading quotes about success Thus, i will be on here a lot but still writing my book. I am not as sedated due to the fact i am getting off two sedatives, and I was sick from going vegan. My sister said I wasn't eating enough. I should be fine now i had meat two days in a row. I actually woke up at 2:30 am and my alarm was set for 4:30am ten 8:30am then 9am two devices same three times i missed when sck from veganism
• Preston, England
sorry the veganism transition is proving difficult - don't give up if it's what you really want but be sure you get their gradually and healthfully
@arthurchappell It is what i want but won't come to fruition i have too much i want to accomplish than spend up to four hours a day i am so weak and sick. I am going to eat meat. I don't want to, but my sister's health coach at her job says i still need meat
• Preston, England
@Marty1 it is for the best if your body isn't handling the transition
@arthurchappell I am now at the point of transitioning to vegetarian and vegan, Substituting certain foods that are vegan but still eating dairy.
@nomus24g (23745)
Hope you are fine now...Welcome back
@nomus24g Thank you! I was getting better on Friday i washed the floors on my hands and knees something i could not do those days i was sick. Today (Saturday) I am doing great!
@nomus24g (23745)
@Marty1 good to hear from u :)
@nomus24g It is nice to hear from you, too!
@trivia79 (7889)
• El Segundo, California
what kind of book are you writing?
@trivia79 I have a hard time describing it. It is purely fictional characters and what happens to them either medically or health or fitness is facts but it won't be based on anybody. I am hoping to write one and then make it into a series because i read a lot about medicine and fitness! And good health and I forgot nutrition!
@trivia79 (7889)
• El Segundo, California
@Marty1 i mean, what is the story about? or does it have a story?
@trivia79 I am still in the research stages for the disease, i am using, so i have a slight idea of how it is going o work!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Might I suggest some chicken soup. It cures everything, including veganism.
@thehorse I am going to consider eating some meat! I probably am going to eat meat, just have to decide when!
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Marty1 A little bit is all you need.
@TheHorse I just brought out some buns and a package of deli ham that I will eat Thursday!
@VivaLaDani13 (20509)
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 Sorry that you were very sick! Hope you are doing much better now!
@vivaladani13 Sort of my neighbor took me shopping and made me spend 100 dollars on healthy food that made me sick. I refuse to with her again to the grocery store; I am done playing her games! I eat what i want!!
@scheng1 (24755)
I think you have to ease yourself into the new diet. Your body has to get used to lesser meat before you cut it off completely. There are many things that our body gets from meat, and it is unlikely to get from vegetables in the same way.
@scheng1 good idea. But I seldom eat meat, I just have to get out the other animal products instead of dairy etc...
@earnnings (1299)
Get well soon. This happens to anyone in the world. Dont be sorry, we do try to do something but situations makes it impossible.
@earnings thanks for the encouragement!
I hope you are out of the weather now.
@shavkat Thanks! I was better then i didn't eat enough for a few days to a week until i became dizzy on Sunday and had been dizzy. I called my doctor, and it's getting off some sedatives and drinking way too much caffeine and not enough food. I am better with dizziness now i have been drinking tons of water after 1 pm when the doctor called back. Then i am going to start eating more! I realized i ate very little and now i am weak from not enough food but am not feeling like eating;(
I m curious about the fact that Were you sick because you were not eating enough food or because you were on a vegan diet?
@jerry260188 I couldn't seem to eat and didn't eat very much. I think it was more i didn't eat enough, but i get psychically sick running to the little girls room all day if i eat fruits and vegetables. I can only eat spinach and celery. I don't like to eat any beans but baked and green beans!
@skysnap (17808)
hope you are doing good.
@skysnap Thanks yes i am doing much better today!