CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD!!! (Subtitle: Frog, Part II)

By JJ
Olney, Illinois
Okay...I'm like freaked out right now...maybe even scared. That frog I talked about yesterday? I don't know how he did it, but that (expletive deleted) showed up while I was taking a shower this morning! Or about to take one...I was done nekkid, turned the water on, moved the shower curtain back to get in and Mr Tree Freaking Frog comes hopping off of the sumbeech like he's Froggie Jihadist or some crap! And Scar was nowhere to be seen...I'm beginning to wonder if HE might be the one behind the whole thing. But I left the bathroom, went and got the camera, took the photo, and then grabbed Frogger and threw it out the door. And I didn't even stop to put on a towel. Probably a good thing it was 4 in the morning and I live on a dead end street! But I just want to say...if I come up missing here on myLot...drag the swamps...something is out to get me.
@JOlietjake I hope something isn't out to get you! Maybe the frog wanted a shower i thought they like water! Good thing it was 4 am or somebody would be bailing you out of jail right now!
• Olney, Illinois
You were gone yesterday...I got attacked by one at work!
• Olney, Illinois
This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. I've seen a lot of weird stuff over the years. But a frog in a sumo suit...
@yukimori (8711)
I keep trying to write a response, but every time I scroll down far enough to see the text box the toddler begs me to scroll back up so she can see the frog again. Kids these days...
@yukimori My daughter would be doing the same thing if she was next to me right now because she LOVES frogs! Lol
@Lucky15 (33730)
Not alone
@crossbones27 (15914)
• Redlands, California
Nah brother. That is a sign of respect.
@trivia79 (7925)
• El Segundo, California
isn't it poisonous?
• Olney, Illinois
Not to the best of my knowledge
@trivia79 (7925)
• El Segundo, California
@JolietJake well, if it's shiny, it's poisonous.
• Olney, Illinois
@trivia79 If it is wet, it gets shiny. Shiny does not mean poisonous.
hahahahahahahah, nikid man out frog chuckling, yeah that might raise a few eyebrows.
• Olney, Illinois
What's really strange here (other than myself, obviously) is how did the frog get in the bathroom to start with? It's in the center of the house with no windows, and can only be accessed by walking down the hall from any other room. And that is the second frog I have found in there in the past month...so I guess technically this is Frog Part III
@JolietJake the pipes, Scar bringing in friends, or ... revenge of the demonic Kermits
@Inlemay (16640)
• South Africa
Frogs are my biggest phobia, do forgive me for scrolling down fast and maybe missing some of scars interaction. I cannot see the pic for fear of a sleepless night
• Olney, Illinois
Well then I bet you are glad it wasn't on your shower curtain
@Inlemay (16640)
• South Africa
@JolietJake oh zhit nooooo, I would have been hysterical and needing urgent calming help. thanks for summarizing, but no more respons because the photo comes up with a response. Eeeeeeeek
If you wake up in the middle of the night and the frog is just sitting there staring at you, that's when you really have to worry.
• Olney, Illinois
Toss this into the mix - about a month ago, I found a tree frog in the bathroom. It had orange lint stuck to it. The only thing I have that is orange is my blanket....
@JolietJake - Uh oh.
@Lolaze (2862)
• St. Louis, Missouri
*laughing too hard to type a coherent response*
• Olney, Illinois
Incoherence can be fun!
Lol good thing it was early and no one saw you-or did they? That ninja frog is out to get you!
@responsiveme (14290)
Maybe its a frog princess.if it (or she) turns up again, then definitely she wants a kiss :)
Haha! Someone or something has found your weak spot.
The slimy thing is playing around with you.lol
• Marion, Kansas
Was it the same one or one of his buddies? They may be conspiring to take over Scar's water dish.
@boiboing (12261)
• Northampton, England
That's a sweet little froggie. I'm not sure he'll survive seeing you in the buff though.
That's funny, but it must have been a bit of a startling start to your morning. You'd better wear your water wings today, just to be on the safe side, then we won't have to drag the swamps, just check them.
Where should I drag the swamp to? *no but honestly, I don't think I've ever heard of it being said like that*
I would have had the time of my life if i was in the neighbourhood at that time.
• Olney, Illinois
I kinda cupped my free hand over my dangley parts and opened the door with an elbow