First heat weave of the summer

Well we finally did first heat weave of the summer around here and next 3 days are to be the same. I have been feeling well so Im on the couch today staying in with the A/C running but my husband said when he goes outside to smoke all you can hear is all the A/C's running all over the apartment complex. I love warm weather but not when it's so unbearably hot that you can barely breath when you go out. If this is any indication of what summer is gonna be like all I can is UGH!!!
the AC units are on here at my house too. It is 93 here.
weather report says it's suppose to reach 90 by 6pm my husband said that it feels like that already.
I am not in any rush when summer arrives. I can't afford the a.c and I know it will burn up in here. I do have a air cooler that I can run with ice water in it.
I know what you mean, we have our A/C programed to shut off about every 2 to3 hours and we have fans going in each room to help keep the air circulated.
I do not like hot and humid weather at all. The A/C is on here also.