Meatless Chili Mac, it's what's for dinner.

Dallas, Texas
My wife made home made chili and Macaroni, with chili seasoning, cheese, cooked pinto beans, onion and garlic. I ate two helpings with corn bread and it wasn't until I was half way finished with my first course that my wife indicated that she had not used any beef or other meats in the recipe. We both enjoyed our meal with corn bread and whole kernel corn and we sat and watched PBS aka KERA 13.1 called 'Eat To Live' and it made me want to go meatless forever. Try it out, 'Eat To Live' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6scxSbXnrWk&list=PLremmtWugCvX-o62Bg1uDSrdS615V3Yrv
Dr. Fuhrman's programs, Eat to Live, Dr. Fuhrman's END DIETING FOREVER!, 3 Steps to Incredible Health and Immunity Solution are getting his message out on PBS!
I have been home three days and I only at a hot dog. I been eating fruits and now fries.
• Dallas, Texas
You will likely benefit from this 4 part YouTube:
http://easyscreencapturevideo.com lets you record videos like this one free. Eat to Live, The Greatest Diet On Earth - Dr Joel Fuhrman Speaking Live - Part 1...
someone earlier wrote about "Sloppy Joes" which I have never had in my life. Now here's another one. "Chili-Mac". Nope. Never once in my life. I must live a very sheltered life. hahahahahaha It sounds like something my husband would enjoy.
I don't think I would enjoy chili without beef.
• Dallas, Texas
I would not have begun eating it if I had known it was meatless, but since I began to eat it and not knowing any better, it tasted good, so when I was told it did not contain any beef or any meat at all I continued to eat it knowing what I know about what red meats are doing to hearts in the USA and knowing I would be healthier for it. So I enjoyed it because I did so without prejudice.
@KristenH (24345)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It sounds delicious.
• Dallas, Texas
I'll try and get my wife to write down her recipe and then I will share it.
I have been meatless and fishless for 15 years. It is easy to get used to.