I wait patiently for a call back.
June 11, 2016 8:59pm CST
I contacted two landlords tonight about two 2 bedroom units. If I could get that I sure would take it. It's for the price of the one bedrooms in my town. I won't take it f it's not updated and on a hill. The whole area is hills like crazy. I need to be able to ride my bike around the area. I hope they contact me by next week. I have everything I need to be signed and sent to housing. I am trying for a two bedroom just in case anything goes wrong with my daughter. I would not need to move again to help her till she gets on her feet.
2 people like this