Shooting in Orlando - Deadliest Shooting in US History

@Amel94 (1733)
Serbia
Most shocking news for this week for sure, guy entered gay club and killed about 50 persons and wounded 53. That is very terrifying, I just can't believe somebody can do that. How somebody can kill even one person? Yeah, and he used to beat his ex-wife when they were in marriage. Real characteristics of psycho. But one thing I do not understand and I want to see your opinions about that, how he did killed 50 and wounded 53 person? Is it possible that he was alone in this? I mean, shooting 100 persons in a short time, how many ammunition and clip changing you need. They were probably running, not standing while he shoot. That is very hard for me to realize.
It is the type of weapon that he used. Perhaps the demon takes over his soul why he acted this way.
@Amel94 (1733)
• Serbia
Yeah, he is demon himself.. I am too sorry for all that people that are killed and wounded and for all Muslims in the world that are not like this psycho.
@Amel94 I think we don't need to generalize the situation. In some point, some Muslims are opposing such crimes. It is not in their doctrines.
• Dibrugarh, India
Maybe someone else did the job through him. Maybe he is just like puppet , some has took advantage of his mental condition. I am not sure.
@Amel94 (1733)
• Serbia
Who knows, maybe is that a truth.. His mental condition was very bad though..
• Dibrugarh, India
@Amel94 Or there is also a chance that he did it of his own because you said that his mental condition was too bad.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Was nobody armed at the club? No security? No cops?
@Amel94 (1733)
• Serbia
I heard that police officer was there and he was not able to stop him, I don't understand many things in this case.