learning how to eat?

@beenice2 (2504)
I would think that if I would eat everyday, chips, ice cream, pop, candies, smoking cigarettes etch... My cholesterol would out of control . Balancing our meals and our intake of calories is very important. Too many are overweight, I mean the majority. When I am sitting at MC Donald restaurant waiting for my husband and my kids to be done working. I feel so sorry for lots of them. It doesn't mean that skipping meals will fix the problem, but you let me tell you thing, by eating at the same time everyday and food that has real substance is the key the rest well comes after, exercise and drinking lots of water. When you exercise you loose a certain amount of energy, this means don't eat up for the amount you've lost otherwise you working out for nothing. This is why so many don't ever seams to get anywhere. Lets not give up and get in shape.
@gr8nana6 (2183)
@beenice2 I do agree with you, as I am one that is grossly overweight. I am trying to lose it though by eating better and exercising more.
@beenice2 (2504)
Great, let's not give up.
I find that my vegetarian way of life helps with health big time.
@beenice2 (2504)
It can help some people but not others, at for me, I am already anaemic so it would be worse. Meat is not what makes people sick, yes if you eat pork that'll do it, for me at least, because our system is not made To eat that kind of meat, beef and chicken and turkey, are o.k Thank you
@beenice2 Many people today are lessening or eliminating red meat here.
Bad news for beef eaters: Red meat really does up your risk of colon cancer, research shows.
@beenice2 (2504)
@Corbin5 Often the one that write these comments are vegetarian, sadly.
There is so much behind the psychology of eating, losing weight and getting healthy. First people must understand balance, portion control and exercise is a component you cannot skip. Eating is learned from the first meal an infant eats. It is shaped through family, emotion, culture and media. There is no such thing as a quick fix, it must be a des ion to change your habits, learn about nutrition promise yourself you can do it. Making good choices is not deprivation, you can have anything you want, how willing are you to balance your calories with exercise. Berenice you make some wonderful points, but people have to actively decide to change. When that happens, so amazing things will happen to your health.
@beenice2 (2504)
Ellynb, thank you. Yes until people make the decision to pay attention to the details.
We have to be responsible for what we eat and how much we exercise and stop blaming all those fast foods. The person has a brain and should use it.
@beenice2 (2504)
Yes we are suppose to be in control of ourselves. What help on top of that is to not have extra money To spend on those things.
@alienstar (5140)
You are right that too many people are overweight now and just desperate to lose weight. Balancing food intake is very important in controlling weight and these days people are used to junk food s which is the main culprit in gaining weight which is also very harmful for health and people fail to understand this and go on eating junk food s for fun and taste
@beenice2 (2504)
Yes, for sure, and it cost too, fast food restaurants are not as cheap as they were, they raised their Price recently.
You have a good pint here.
@beenice2 (2504)
Thank you dear.