I rather get paid to sit on my couch on mylot , then go to work!

@EddieHands (37845)
Yes that is right I am a lazy spoiled brat. I love sitting on my couch like soft cat and making money online. No I am not going to work. And you can't make me! I tried doing the hard work thing. It left me very low to no pay and a sore back. So now i just make money the easy, the American way! I love getting paid to sit on my A$$ all day! lol
I too am a lazy spoiled brat lol! Only I have children that travel with me to spend the money I earn sitting on my bum at home lol! I too have tried hard labor lol I didn't like it very much.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes this is the way to go my friend! Using magic spells and sitting on my candy A$$ is the key to money! yeah hard labor is not for me. I rather write for a living.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Lol I agree with you,I could just stay home all day and myLot then trust me I would jejejej
@Micmac (8555)
Don't sit too long, you might lose circulation.
That's awful! I mean you working somewhere else and getting paid.
@rina110383 (24134)
Hey, that's your first time to say the 3-letter word. Now, you're not a little Nemo. You're already a big Nemo. Do what makes you happy Nemo. Don't listen to them. I am also a lazy, spoiled brat in my own way. Lazy in the sense that I'm lazy when it comes to shopping, going out and spending money. I am a spoiled brat in the sense that no one can order me to do this & that. I feed myself and pay my own bills. I do what I want & what I like as long as it's within the bounds of law. It's fun to be lazy, spoiled brats. Cheers!
I am a stay at home mom, grateful for now I don't have to go to work but if money gets low I will do what I have to do for my family. I definitely don't make enough here to think of it as an actual job though.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I totally agree.
This place myLot is one nice easier way to earn BUT I do love the other financial earning opportunities that come my way . . .