Is it responding to others discussions enough?

@Amel94 (1744)
Serbia
I was wondering is there members that spend their time on MyLot just responding and commenting other posts. Sometimes I just don't have inspiration for posting something new and I spend most of time commenting Interesting Discussions and Most Recent Discussions and I see that I earn some cents for that too. It looks that it is not much different do others interact on your post or on your responds, it is almost the same. But, of course, getting a lot responds on your own discussions is much better and pays better but I sometimes enjoy just commenting many different topics and I am actually lazy to post something new. It looks that just matter how you are active on site, not too much matter what you do in that time that you spend. What do you think?
@itsmejing (606)
i think responding is good but, i will feel better if someone interacts on my post or we chitchat on post.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Yeah, I think it is best to post some discussions daily and respond a lot of others. With that, your post will have more responds too from members which posts you responded to.
@Amel94 yes it is, you will earn more friends here
@zarlamain (24525)
I don't make discussions often, so I interact with other members more on their posts.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
So you can earn some decent cash with it, right?
@zarlamain (24525)
@Amel94 As long as I interact and other members interact me, sure.
There were times felt lazy and tired of thinking what to post, i just simply interact discussions and earned good.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Yes, I feel like that these days.. I am just lazy and don't have too much time for new posts so I just log in to mylot for a half an hour, interact in other discussions and continue other routines and I do that several times a day.
@Amel94 yeah! Sometimes we feel that way
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I try to be very active and interact a lot.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Me too, I often check out most recent discussions and respond to almost all of them. I don't like to respond to the posts in which I don't know anything about it though.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@Amel94 I like looking for new members too
@magallon (18090)
That';s what I do sometimes. Especially if I can't think of any interesting topic to discuss. I just enjoy commenting and responding to the discussions of others. It also gives me earnings but not as big when you post a discussion and was responded and commented by others.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Well yes, not as big but it can be enough for discussing topics that you like..
@akalinus (15717)
The only thing we get paid for is when someone interacts with us. We have to post something interesting and ask questions and get opinions, anything that is interaction. If you want people to interact with you, you need to interact with them, too.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Yeah, I interact a lot on myLot usually.
I think you can earn just as much liking and commenting.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Yeah, I think it too.
@rina110383 (24135)
Me! I just respond to others' discussions. Been doing this for 2 months now. I don't have discussions anymore.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Yes, I know that. Well it looks that it is enough for you.
@bunnybon7 (36468)
• Holiday, Florida
I am agreeing with that. it seems you can make just as much just commenting. but I like to return the favor and am a bit disappointed when I go and there is no new discussion by a responder for me to respond to. so I try and do at least one every other day of my own post so they won't be disappointed. if that makes any sense
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
It makes sense. I am posting at least one post every day too, sometimes I post five and more. Don't count how I post for a day.
@Bluedoll (17069)
Think as long as you post its okay. Comment/reply or your own post still writing.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
That is right.. Interaction matters...
@Bluedoll (17069)
@Amel94 Whatever feels right at the time is what I do.
Yes, responding to others discussion is enough to earn. I do not write every day, but I spend several hours every day to respond to discussions.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
I am starting to do only responding too until I get more free time so I can post many my own discussions..
@Amel94 I usually do the same, when I have very little time I only respond to others discussions.
as long as you are interacting with the people here.This is most important to do this.I only do two post.Some do a lot.Most of them are either one liner or two.
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Yeah, I even do long post than have more than two lines or I don't post..
@MGjhaud (20741)
i respond a lot and it works better for me. I'm having fun that way..
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
That is great, keep it that way then.. :)