I just don't want to go..

My neighbor just called and I always get good advice from her. However,this advice I don't want to take. I have an appointment with a social worker to see about moving help. I was telling my neighbor that my mom wants me to stay here. She is concerned about the $174 extra I would be paying. I told her I am not worried about the money since I have it. She is telling me to go to the social worker and ask for help paying my rent. I told her that I really don't mind paying it. I told her that I just walk around my home and no way could anyone get all this for the amount I will be paying. My company last night could not believe I would give up this priceless view I have here. I pulled up the blinds last night and it was just beautiful. I know I could ask for the help but that is more paperwork that I could really do without. I don't feel I need to ask for everything just for the sake of it. I know my bills could be better paid with the $174 but I will figure it out soon. I am going to ask my other friend what she would do. What would you do?
I'll think it over for a longer time. No sense rushing into a decision that big and important.
I have an appintment this week I will have to figure it out soon.
@sharon6345 good luck in whatever you decide.
@allen0187 Thanks very much..
write down all the pros and c ons on hiow you feel about getting help on rent , weigh] them i n your mind t hen d ecide from there we all can adivse you but its your decision in the long run
I need to decide this week. I will do that as it will be easy. Thanks