Mood swings

By sofs
@sofssu (14715)
I know people who seem to suffer from severe mood swings. An associate of mine is so hard to relate to because of her mood swings. Sometimes she responds in totally different ways to the same discussion. I have noticed that many of her other associates tend to keep her out as much as possible. In fact a friend of mine who used to do some business with this associate now has totally withdrawn herself. At times its impossible to work with her at all. I am afraid that if she doesn't keep her moods in check or take help she might loose a lot of business and her livelihood too. I use a lot of tact in dealing with her but there are times when I am in a tough situation myself. Do you have friends who have severe mood swings?
I'm lucky enough not to be in this situation. It must make it difficult trying to have any sort of business dealings with her.
@sofssu (14715)
@JudyEv It is indeed. She is very good at her work.. But this quality makes people avoid her.
@Marcyaz (36008)
I do have a friend like that and it has gotten so I don't even like to talk to her any longer as you never know what she will say. Too bad because she is a nice person usually.
@sofssu (14715)
@Marcyaz Its the same here.. she is a nice person, but all the people I have referred to have now have issues with her and its spoiling our relationships.
@Marcyaz (36008)
@sofssu I know what you mean I have had to back away from my friend because of this issue.
@sofssu (14715)
@Marcyaz True You may end up losing more than one friend if you don't back off.. I guess.
@shubhu3 (14012)
• New Delhi, India
Well I'm somebody who undergoes a lot of mood swings lol. I have my besties and hats off to their patience towards me.They are able to tolerate my mood fluctuations in a very effective manner and thankfully those mood swings have reduced to a large extent now.
@sofssu (14715)
@shubhu3 I am happy for you. Glad you have great friend.. however, business is a totally different ball game.
@shubhu3 (14012)
• New Delhi, India
@sofssu Yeah this can affect the business.
@sofssu (14715)
@shubhu3 It really does.. some of the people I have introduced to her have given me a bad report. It worries me.
It may not be possible for her to just get them in check, sometimes those can be very hard to handle, she may need to see her dr or get help, and she may not be able to afford that or soemthing
@sofssu (14715)
@Jessicalynnt I am sure about that.. she really needs professional help. I have been hinting about this to her.. she doesn't take it too well. As of now money isn't an issue.
@sofssu alot of times people cant see how their actions are driving others away
@sofssu (14715)
@Jessicalynnt That is so true.. The lack of awareness is often bigger than the actual problem itself.
It really does sound that she is in need of professional help. I cannot think of any of my friends who have mood swings like you described.
@sofssu (14715)
@Corbin5 Very true. I have been trying to talk to her about this, but she doesn't want to accept anything at the moment.
How old is she ? Perhaps she's going through the menopause.
@sofssu (14715)
@jaboUK Nope she is in her early thirties. Its not even PMS she is like that through the month.
I only have one, but it does not sound as bad as this woman.
@sofssu (14715)
@LadyDuck I have seen many in my line of work, but this one is really difficult.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I have alot of mood swings, mostly when im hungry or sleepy, I can be a bit difficult to dealth with
@sofssu (14715)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Hypoglycemia is easy to handle just has some health bars and cookies around you.