Life Work Balance

@raaman (504)
Lots and lots of people through out the world are struggling for the right balance between life and work. For a lot of us, our personal life is very important. But for some people, work becomes important. To live a happy and contented life, we need to do work as well as play. At the same time, we should also allot time for all little and big things that life has given us.
@xtedax (112)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I do not have a work-life balance as I don't have a job right now. All I do all day is take care of my daughter while my wife works. Ever since my wife got Lupus our life was never the same. My wife was in and out the hospital during the first year of her disease. Thank God she has recovered now and we've kept the disease at bay even to this day. We agreed that my wife would work instead of me since her job is easier, pays more, and it helps her be more relaxed, while I stay at home, take care of our daughter, and take care of my wife when she get's home from work. Now, I'm relearning coding so that I can take jobs while I am at home so as to contribute money to the table while taking care of my wife and my daughter. That's life-work balance for me I guess.
Very true Chetan Bhagat told excellent things related to work life balance he says ...There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. More from him in this link
Chetan Bhagat explains why life is not to be taken seriously. He says, life is one of those races in nursery school where you have to run with a marble in a
@shubhu3 (14271)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah balance is very important between the two.Then only inner happiness and contentment can be achieved. :)
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
Well, life balance is very important thing. I can't just work without having some fun and life enjoyments.
@sabashekh (1235)
• Bhopal, India
Very true . a balance is very essential :)