It Feels so Good to Share!

@Teep11 (6991)
How wonderful it is to be able to share son of these discussions on social media. It's so nice, especially where President Obama can see the discussions, I'm sure he would enjoy some of the reads. Some of them are so intriguing. Social media will help gain exposure for writers. Isn't that amazing? Oh wow! Just the place where a President can view them and other leaders. Thanks guys for sharing with all of us. :)
Yes, it is great to be able to share with a big audience. I don't know if the President is reading, but you never know I guess lol.
@Teep11 (6991)
Well he was gracious enough to share a post with Tanikka Paulk so maybe he will or maybe he won't. I share posts anyway where they can be seen by others. Have a blessed day!
@acelawrites (10931)
Hope he reads comments in the social media, or his staff does it for him. This is the positive side of the social media; where people can freely express their views concerning government policies, etc. that affect them.