Plant what ?

@beenice2 (2331)
Yesterday I felt that being in the middle of June, and, the weather not cooperating with me for gardening time, I may as well plant indoors the same. Anyhow I chose a nice pot that the food bank gave me, I planted some cucumber seeds in it and hope for the best. The past two years I was not successful with those. I do believe our soil are missing some nutrients that cucumbers and tomatoes needs to grow. So anyway I have a nice photo for you to look at.
@koopharper (6640)
Hopefully we'll be able to plant outdoors soon. It is unusual to be this wet for this long.
@beenice2 (2331)
Yes this is not normal weather.
@beenice2 When I brought Andrew away, I got sprinkled upon again in town. I was hoping for dry days.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
Aloe vera tree or rose plant will be better
@beenice2 (2331)
I really didn't know that ,Shohana I will consider trying the aloe Vera plant because it is good for lots of things .
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@beenice2 as you wish my friend.
It s uddenlh turned really hot here in 'Garden Grove Calfornia and erven the breeze is hot so have te 'AC on andits getting comfortable in our room g
@beenice2 (2331)
I hope you'll be O.K. Hugs.