Good morning coffee and money time!

@EddieHands (37845)
Good morning everyone! it's time for some warm coffee and to make some money today! I'm in a great mood today. Even though last night was cold. I am cold now, but some warm coffee with change that! Have a truly magical day! Blesssings !
@rina110383 (24134)
It's Thursday morning here in Manila. Happy Morning Nemo! I'm also in great mood today. Last night, we had thunder & lightning. I was scared. I thought the lightning might hit my windows and get me, then kill me. It rained hard. After few minutes, there were no more thunder & lightning, and that was the time I slept. Did it rain there last night?
@EddieHands (37845)
Happy Morning Princess! Yes today I've been in a magical mood. Wow that is scary! I am glad you are ok Princess! I was worried when I heard about this storm.. so happy you are ok. Yes be safe.. if you see a storm stay inside until is passes. Here no rain. But the air outside was very cold. I have to put on the heater to stay warm at night.
@rina110383 (24134)
@EddieHands You should wear a hoodie/sweater even when you're inside your room during cold nights. Also, use your blankies Nemo.
@EddieHands (37845)
@rina110383 Yes i wear a warm hat... my night cap! and a warm sweater.. then I get under my blankies.. I'm very comfy after that and sleep well.
It is finally warming up here! After the rain and cold weather we had for a couple of weeks, this weather is most welcome!
@EddieHands (37845)
Glad you got some warm weather now! We have sunny days..but they are cold and windy!!! Blessings
I am wishing it was cold here! Lol. I sweat the minute I walk outside for any reason-yuck!
@EddieHands (37845)
wow sounds like it's super hot there! Here we have it cold .. strange weather we are having! Blessings
Actually it is Good Night here in out country... You will surely have a good day with lot of Blessings...
@EddieHands (37845)
Hope you have a great night there ! Have a truly great and magical time! Blessings