Mad Scientist Redneck or Wine Connoisseur

Yesterday right after work I cleaned out one of the big plastic jugs that we get our fryer oil in, when my friend Chris asked me what I was doing that for. I told him that I was hoping to make a big batch of Chokecherry wine later in the season because of the over abundance of them growing in brush in and around our current abode. He gave me a grin. I told him that because of the mad scientist/redneck/wine connoisseur in me I just had to try this. His reply made me laugh. "Judging by the size of that jug, you're mostly redneck." Then he told me I needed to draw a picture of a banjo on the side of the jug. So here's the question for my friends on myLot. Do you consider yourself more of a mad scientist, redneck or wine connoisseur? This could be fun.
@Lucky15 (33719)
None. Lol.
Awww - Nobody wants to play.
@Lucky15 (33719)
@koopharper maybe like a "food inventor". Where.would it fit? Lol
@Lucky15 Hmm.... Mixing different things together sounds like a hint of mad scientist to me.
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
Mixing different things ...sounds somewhat weird.
Could be weird. Which of the three would best describe you?