How to overcome the FB issue?

By sri
@gamyam (572)
Hyderabad, India
Whenever I try to go to add new friends request..the following message is displaying me. Can't Send Friend Request You've sent 1,000 friend requests that people haven't responded to yet. You'll need to cancel some of the requests you've sent before you can send new ones. Can anybody make proper answer to resolve the issue.
@yugocean (8799)
It is like you send friendship requests to too many people without waiting if they accept your request or not. You have to cancel the previous requests to allow you send fresh requests.
@topffer (35577)
• France
I did not knew that you could do that and not be banned : when I was increasing the number of my followers in my fake FB accounts, I was never adding more than five people/day.
@yugocean (8799)
@topffer good guess, he is not banned yet. I was not allowed to send friendship request in my fake fb account for some days, and was allowed some times.
@topffer (35577)
• France
@yugocean I was beginning with 1 or 2/day. More you have friends, more you can send requests, but I never sent more than 5/day.
@boiboing (12882)
• Northampton, England
The answer is in the message. I don't really know why you need to ask us. Seriously though, I've never heard of somebody making 1000 friend requests - presumably to people they don't actually know.
@Pass12 (1000)
Maybe you should as facebook suggests, try cancelling some requests before sending new ones!
@yugocean (8799)
acebook suggests opens friends of friends
The correct answer is "You'll need to cancel some of the requests you've sent before you can send new ones. "
@MGjhaud (20679)
1000 unconfirmed request?
@springs (926)
There is only one resolution. You have to cancel all the requests and make afresh start. Or the friend requests should respond then you can send more.