Critters from My Earlier Life

Image Source: Pixabay dot com
@Ceerios (4755)
Goodfellow, Texas
One time or two ago, I got carried away thinking about critters - big ones, little ones, and some in-between. Maybe it has been the recent news stories about alligators gobbling people, kids jumping into gorilla pits, and things like that, but critters have once again popped into my thinking (or lack of thinking, however that may be...) So I resurrected an old slide show kind of video about critters that I had sullied with verbalizations of some critter rhymes from "101 Dumb Poems." That poem collection was a mean trick that I had played on the innocent world one day when it was not watching me. Sort of like a long and drawn out "April Fools Day" trick of a collection of goofy doggerels that needed a censor a lot more so than an author I would ask you to pardon the narrating voice on this Critters video, but I will tell everyone straightaway that the narrating voice is far superior to what a singing voice would have been coming from those same vocal chords. Image sources: Pixabay dot com; Video by Gus Kilthau
Critter pictures and short rhymes to go with them - and some nice background music by Artist, Purpurea (tr.Spring Flowers) licensed CC2.0sa/de through Jamend...
@pgntwo (21929)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Alas, the video does not exist on YouTube... Typo?
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@pgntwo - Friend PGN - I read your comment and rightaway "cut and pasted" the video's URL - and it worked just fine. I hate it when YouTube uses "i," "I," "I (big i)," and "l (little L)" in their URL designations. If the text is of the "serif" type, all is OK. But MyLot is non-serif, so the i's, the l's, and the L's get all confused and folks type in the wrong ones. So, until MyLot decides to pictorialize my link, best it is to "cut and paste."
@pgntwo (21929)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@Ceerios if you edit your post, put a carriage-return above and below the url and myLot will do the rest...
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@pgntwo - Friend PGN - Finally, the image link appeared.
I get along fine with most critters but not the obes who would make a meal of me of cou rse. lol
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@Hatley - Ms Patsie - It would seem that you have the best of ideas on the matter of critters.
@Ceerios thanks lol I just d o not want to be an alligators dinner lol lol
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@Hatley - Ms Patsie - You are in luck. Alligators like male proteins.
These are delightful Gus, I'm sorry I missed them when you posted them. (I have been a bit busy lately).
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@jaboUK - Ms Janet - It is always a great pleasure to have pleased you.
@Marcyaz (35620)
I like animals and have had a lot of them but not any really wild ones that would eat or bite you.
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@Marcyaz - The wild critters with which I have dealt all said that we taste bad.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I sometimes stop and reflect on all of the critters I've been friends with.
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@TheHorse - Most are easy to befriend (but some want to eat you up...)