I feel so bad about something.

I asked about piercings and tatts the other day. Well the guy that I met has over 20 tatta and even more piercings. When I say this guy i nice I really mean it I loved talking to him so much. The problem is I was nauseous seeing those piercings. I can't imagine seeing him another day. I was drinking and drinking trying to get my nerves together. I was going back and forth to the bathroom just not to break down. He was so sweet and we talked about just about everything. It was late and he was laying at the foot of the bed and fell asleep. I could only pray that I feel asleep and he would leave. He woke up some time after daylight and my eyes were shut like glue. He kept rocking me to wake up. I kept praying and refused to open my eyes He left and I locked my door. He text me a few times and I did not answer. I am not going to ignore him all day. I won't even be rude to him. I want to be open and honest with him. I can't tell you how I would really like to get to know him. But that mess all over his face and stuff sickens me. About 6 in his ears. I was so sick I could only cry and lay in my bed. It's going on three and I am just now having a meal. I hate feeling like this for real. I don't want piercings to cause me a good person in my life. I can't imagine anything that could make me feel better. If you could please share it. Thanks.
I hope that you two can remain friends. You will probably feel better when you speak to him about this. It's his choice to do this to himself.
He was very nice about it. I will take my time getting use to it. I will just keep the lights off when he is here.. lol but that is true.
@sharon6345 ....Lights off? That could cause some bruised shins. LOL
@celticeagle not that dark. your funny I will leave just the tv on. So I don't see the stuff I don't want to see. Yuck.
@garymarsh6 (13198)
Piercings are decoration there is a person behind all that paraphenalia. Sometimes we judge the book by the cover and are totally wrong. I agree I do not like them or tattoos either but everyone to their own Sharon.
That is why I will not feel good if I just did not see him again. I don't want to be that kind of person.
@garymarsh6 (13198)
@sharon6345 You are not a bad person Sharon
@garymarsh6 Thanks for that. I am texting with him now and just pray it will get better. I just need to be by myself for a while.
@zarlamain (24531)
Seems like a very bad situation. Hopefully, you are able to see him past the tattoos and piercings. Maybe he's a very nice person and likes you very much.
He is the sweetest man to be honest. We are texting now about seeing each other again.
@zarlamain (24531)
@sharon6345 That's good! Hope you two have a wonderful time together.
It's a tough situation. I wouldn't like to be with someone with so many piercings and tattoos either. I've never thought it was attractive. I'll be praying for you.
It's worse than I thought and I sure do need that prayer.