Going into Overdrive

@IvySaysHi (4226)
I am kicking my butt into high gear here to try and earn as much as I possibly can before it becomes pay out time. I haven't been on in the past couple days so i have to make up for a lot of missed time on here. This month I am in dire need of some extra cash in order to keep my phone on for the next month. I also still have to buy my veil for the wedding and our son's clothes for the wedding. I just really need to add money to my bank account so I will be hard in the paint writing for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I can make it to $10 at least. Have you ever been in dire need for extra cash? What do you do in order to make it?
@zarlamain (24146)
Good luck!
@IvySaysHi (4226)
Thanks! I have gotten up to $7 so that is good but I doubt I will get to $10 by the 30th
@zarlamain (24146)
@IvySaysHi Awesome! Good for you!
Oh sure, dire need for extra cash was always a quest in our younger days. Back before online work, getting a second job was the way to do it.
@IvySaysHi (4226)
I wish I could get a part time job because I would love to not always have to ask for money from others.