Grrr, Blackout Again

@ilocosboy (35671)
The electricity provider in our province had announced there will be 9 hours-- yes, 9 hours-- of power interruption in some parts of our province. Tsk, sadly to say, our town San Esteban is one of the beneficiary of the not so good news. From 8AM (that's 1 hour and 15 minutes more) until 5PM, the current will be shutdown because of maintenance and clearing operation of lines, post and transformers and the likes. Well, my mylotting will be little bit affected. That is why I'm storing some energy now.
@ida123 (6243)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
For us here, if we have power interruption, we don't have internet connection and there's also water interruption.
@ilocosboy (35671)
well, I'm using mobile wifi, as long as it's charge, we can use it because I'm using laptop too.
@ida123 (6243)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy I plan to buy one also, so that when I travel, I can also browse my internet.
@brokenbee (7942)
In my hometown, we usually have 6am to 6pm interruptions at least once a month, yes, at least, meaning it could be more than once. And sometimes they extend it to 9pm. Haaaay
@Umesh_K (679)
We too experience power cut but not for more than two hours, we are so dependent on electricity that we become handicap without it
@Teep11 (7120)
Blackout occurences are no fun but it's better for those when the blackout isn't so long. Enjoy the weekend.
@Deepizzaguy (14501)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Blackouts are no fun for anyone to have to go through. I shudder to think about a blackout when a thunderstorm approaches the Lake Charles area.