What's for dinner? June 17

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I want to know! I don't cook on Friday nights usually and this one is no exception. I make a big pan of baked ziti earlier in the week and we still have some left over so that is what we are having tonight. With just 2 people here in the house, it takes a long time to go through a pan of ziti. That's the plan over here. What's happening in YOUR house?
I stopped cooking as it's just me. I made egg salad and that will be it tonight.
mmmmm egg salad. I love egg salad. Now I want some!
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Hubby was out doing what little he could in building a deck so I put a couple of ready-made frozen quesadillas in the oven. Hubby doesn't really care for them but he ate one. I was waiting for my daughter to get back from Europe. She came, she showered, she left. :(
• Denver, Colorado
Italian sausage links, hot dog-style.
Nothing special tonight just a TV dinner.
@PatZAnthony (13257)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
That time of day is over! Friday night is always an easy one-green salads and veggies from our local market.