ready for bed

By C
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I'm so ready for bed right now. Supper tired and keep some what dozzing even driffing to sleep while trying to get things done. I need to do a little bit longer, do some knitting and fold the clothes before I can go to bed bed. I'm probably more tired because I'm kind of bored right now.
@dodo19 (27776)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I can certainly relate. I've been going to bed so early the last few nights. After putting the kids to bed, I usually go into my room to keep an eye on them. I don't necessarily want to go up and down the stairs 20 times. But when I lay down on my bed, I've been drifting so easily the last few nights. I've been finding it hard to stay awake. I hope you're able to get a good night sleep.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I slept okay last night. I always have to get up in the middle of the nights with the kids. Two of them don't always sleep through the night and the baby still wakes to nurse. I finished up work on here last night and the clothes did a bit of knitting and went to bed.
@dodo19 (27776)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@ShyBear88 sorry you didn't get a better night sleep.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
@dodo19 I haven't slept well,in 5 years outside or having surging done.
@Macarrosel (7640)
Feeling tired and bored? Oh, that's not a good feeling. Have a good rest and hopefully, you'll be refresh the next day, good night and sweet dreams.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I know when I'm bored I get even more tired. I changed things up and then I had more energy of course.
I can sure tell your tired after reading this. You should rest now.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I wish I could have rest right away but I finished up what need to get done and then went to bed around 2am. I made my husband get up with the kids this morning and went back to bed for an hour since i was a wake a lot last night with the kids.
I am exhausted tonight as well. I am going to bed shortly.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I didnt' get to sleep till 2 am. I'm hoping to go to bed earlier tonight.
You should probably go to bed now and get those other things done in the morning when you are more awake.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
Nope not going to happen. First get them done then sleep. I have to fold the clothes or else my daughter has no underwear to wear in the morning, got to put the wet clothes in the dryer so they don't get all stinky.