Wonderful Saturday!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have taken my place at the library this Saturday morning. I was assigned a nice place from where I intend to get the most of this wonderful day. I started my day today at the usual time; 6.00 AM, and headed out of the house, following the usual way to this place of study. I had time to observe the rising sun on the horizon. Before entering the building, I spend some time to pour down my throat the load on nutrient´s-yogurt, granola and wheat bread-that will keep me apt for today´s activities. The day today is clear of cloud and the sun has begun to illuminate the first quarter of sky above the horizon. It seems that we´re going to have a sunny day. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
@rina110383 (24253)
I had veggies and rice for breakfast.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s very good. I´m a big fan of rice and vegetables
I had a fried egg with melted cheddar cheese on a roll
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s fantastic. Eggs provide good protein. I sometimes have eggs with beans or other kind of complement.
@Teep11 (6671)
Sounds like you're enjoying a beautiful morning. It certainly is a wonderful and blessed day. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, it´s a wonderful day here. I hope the same for you.
I had carrots, tomato juice, an apple, and nuts. I just like grab-and-go food. Wishing you a great day!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks! Great breakfast!