Sam's Inclination

Image source: Pixabay dot com, Editing Gus Kilthau
@Ceerios (4755)
Goodfellow, Texas
Inclinations are normal. Everyone seems to have some. I, for example, am inclined to favor a big bowl full of Cheerios cereal and sliced bananas for breakfast. Others have a preference for pancakes, or some cooked chicken eggs, or even a jigger or two of bourbon whiskey, with or without ice. All of these are normal inclinations. Sam, however, was otherwise inclined. In fact, Sam's breakfast table was inclined to 45 degrees - an angle at which all of Sam's breakfast dishes had to be tightly glued to the tabletop lest they slide off, with the consequent loss of good breakfast vittles. Now, that is what we might think of as a most abnormal inclination. Image source: Pixabay dot com with a tad of fun editing by Gus Kilthau and --- Wherever you may be today, Sam, try to not spill the coffee on the tablecloth, OK?
@pgntwo (21971)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I am inclined to think Sam has been cheating: the steam rising from his glued-down cup is going sideways...
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@pgntwo - Friend PGN - Sam is noted for his oddball inclinations and for his magical tricks with liquids and any steam emissions from them. Everyone should have a Sam on their "watch-'em" list.
@pgntwo (21971)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@Ceerios Sam sounds interesting, I wonder if he likes green eggs and ham...?
@pgntwo (21971)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@Ceerios An easier option, perhaps, is to use a tablecloth of said colours, leaving the eggs au naturel, as it were. The Irish flag is green, white and gold, a challenge unless you have a beanstalk handy...
Is Sam's family name Incline?
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@toniganzon - Hi Toni - I have not yet picked a family name for "Sam." It was only this morning that I invented Sam, but I am inclined now to take your suggestion and provide Sam with a good last name. Let him be "Sam Incline" from this day forward.
@Ceerios (4755)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@toniganzon - Toni - Maybe we should even be more formal and refer to Sam Incline as "The Mr. Sam Incline," our 45-degree friend???