New Season of OITNB

@IvySaysHi (4342)
Okay so first OITNB stands for Orange is the New Black. It is an amazing show on Netflix and I have been waiting for the newest season to drop on Netflix. I couldn't wait for it to come on. Unfortunately, my fiancea and I watch the show together which is great, but because he doesn't want to watch it on days that he works (this entire weekend), we decided we will wait until Monday to binge watch it. So I have to wait 2 more days until I can finally watch the newest season. Do you have a show that you count down the days till the new season? Do you watch a show with someone and wait until you are both able to watch it together? Do you watch OITNB?
@KristenH (24747)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
You can watch it now on Netflix. It's been released yesterday. I've watched it since season 1 and saw the first episode this morning before lunch.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
my fiance andi watch it togethr. i cant watch ahead
@KristenH (24747)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@IvySaysHi Oh. Do you binge watch or do it one episode a week like me?
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@KristenH i bingewatch cause i have no self control lol