The real secret to making money on mylot!

@EddieHands (37852)
So yesterday I hardly tried and made tons of money on here. I thought why? When I interacted more the day before. Let me tell you replying does nothing unless the topic creator replies. I find I make way more making topics, then replying within my on topics. So I will be doing that more now. Because I feel I waste my replies when people don't reply back to them. So the secret is always reply. But make great topics is the key to big money.
@yukimori (9040)
I do better with conversing on others' threads, but the key is to get into a good conversation. I'm really awful with maintaining my own discussions. One of these days I'll actually get around to improving that skill instead of avoiding starting discussions because I'm embarrassed.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I used to do the same! Make a big topic then forget to reply. But now I know it's important to chat and reply with everyone!
@eddiehands yes I learned that! I am learning! I am putting my best effort forward! Good luck and I wish you my best!
@yukimori (9040)
@Marty1 That's all any of us can do--put forth our best efforts. @EddieHands See what I mean about being bad about following up? I read my notifications and if I don't reply right then and there, I forget about it! I really need to get to work on creating some good habits here, don't I?
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
your right if no one replies BACK to you then something is WRONG so you need to write something that EVERYONE can reply on & KEEP replying on :}
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes very true my friend! I made the mistake and not replying back to people! Now I always reply back! As it is the real secret. I also like to reply to peoples replies, when I know they will want to chat.
Interaction is the key to earning here in myLot. I do my best to balance my activity. I write a post or two daily but I make sure that I reply to those who leave comments in my psots. i also take time to read other posts and leave a comment myself.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I think commenting back and chatting more is the key! and will make us a ton more money in the end! Blessings
@EddieHands blessings to you as well!
@EddieHands (37852)
@allen0187 yes magical blessings
@zarlamain (24527)
The secret is to keep interacting.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes chatting back and forth is the key! For example if I make a topic but never reply to any replies it was a waste for me and the people. It's always good to start a conversation with people! Blessings
@zarlamain (24527)
@EddieHands You are right. Good luck!
@rina110383 (24135)
I always respond and you are compelled to comment back to my responses to all of your discussions. That's an order, Nemo. - From the Princess who missed you.
@EddieHands (37852)
Hi Princess! Yes I missed you to! So glad you are back Nemo is happy now that the Princess is back
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands You always say that but you still drink. I think that has become a habit of yours. Apology accepted Nemo. Can you prepare a cucumber juice for me, please? Thank you.
@EddieHands (37852)
@rina110383 I am sorry, No more drinking..I will have a talk with friends and tell them no more drinking alone.. or with people. And that I am doing better in life. I feel happy without it. I might just have one in October.. at the Faire.. but that will be the only one. Yes i have a big pitchers of cucumber join.. I will pour you a cup!
@eddiehands thanks for the food advice, it is working already! in your case look I replied =) Seriously, I am thankful for the advice. Thank you for sharing!
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes it is working quite well ! Have a truly magical day! Blessings
@EddieHands that's great it is working well! Hope it continues! Is that a cartoon picture of speed racer in your profile picture i forgot to ask before?!
@Vjvals (935)
• Roseville, California
Yes mostly I respond to others and ever then it's not the same amount as when you start a topic, the other thing is some of the older posts when commented on won't bring a response but sometimes they are of more interest to the reader so they have something to say
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes i notice that also. I search for interesting topics later when I find them. Then I reply... but if it is way to old then It's hard to find it again.. Blessings
@itsmejing (606)
interaction really the key..
@EddieHands (37852)
It is the magical key ?
@koopharper (6284)
I find I do best when I get into some long detailed interactions. I find when I make a lot of discussions my usual volume of responses doesn't increase significantly. It just gets spread around more.
@EddieHands (37852)
Oh i see! Yes long conversations also make a great difference! Blessings
@skysnap (17820)
i think the people who comment on each other are what make money to each other. otherwise it is not easy to make money.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes that is a very true thing! It's the secret to big money.
• Rochester, New York
I try to reply to all of the comments on my posts. I know I miss some, but will usually catch up with them at some later point.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes me to! I try to do the same I am doing that now! Sometimes I forget , but not anymore. Now i am able to get to everyone !
@sallypup (26704)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You've hooked quite a few people with this one. Congrats.