Come Back June Gloom

Garden Grove, California
Come back June gloom This heats not too funny Yes nice to b e sunny but its just too hot in room . I did not know when I was lucky I groaned and called overcast yucky Little did I know what was planned to overheat us woman and man. So on with the A C' in our room Too hot to carry a tune in June Come on back with the gloom Oh dear I forgot my tune. One silly original poem b y P Hatley copyrighted 2016
@bunnybon7 (33113)
• Holiday, Florida
yes been so hot here getting the best of me and coco. i even leave the shades down longer
yes I did that too in a l ittle while Im going to turn on the ac
I knew this would happen. For weeks I complained about June gloom here in SoCal knowing full well the heat was coming and I would complain about that. Now the heat is here and I want June gloom back!
yes indeed we are so funny us humans we are neverr content lol lol
I hate this heat too
@msiduri (5840)
I didn't complain about the June gloom or the May gray. The thermometer on the back porch is reading 40C (104F). It's not in direct sunlight. Other thermometers are reading 107 and 108F. I knew this was coming. I hate this heat.
@AutumnSnow (4624)
cute little poem. It's hot here as well. This is too hot for me.