I hate begging people for anything.

I saw roaches in the recycle room next to my front door. I also have a vent that goes to other people's unit I have three that we can't close. I asked the super to treat that room being that it's by my front door. I saw a roach on my counter last night and one in my cabinet. The vent is right above this cabinet. I now want to bomb my dang house. I can only imagine what will happen with that stuff flowing through those vents. I am going to write a letter and drop it in the box. If they are not here to treat my unit I will buy 5 cans and bomb my entire unit.. I refuse to live with anything but my rabbit. Not me..
@inertia4 (27385)
I hate roaches. I haven't had one here now for many years and I want to keep it that way. I do know that years ago, they used to use boric acid in the cabinets to kill the roaches. I am sure they have much better methods now.
I don't want that in my cabinets. I rather the bombs. They work very well.
@inertia4 (27385)
@sharon6345 Okay, cool. Whatever you think will work. I hate bugs in general. I feel for you. I hope you get rid of them once and for all.
@yukimori (9042)
@sharon6345 Have you looked into food-grade diatomaceous earth? That might be an option, too. Works great as a bug killer from what I understand.
isn't the joke that cockroaches will survive nuclear war? will bombs kill them?
yes I sure do know that will kill them.
@sharon6345 well they will need to deal with the vent situation as well or you will keep getting intruders.
@akalinus (14613)
Don't use too many bombs at once. I have heard of people blowing up their houses by using too many.
@yukimori (9042)
Ugh, those things are so nasty. I'd suggest trying to block off the vent somehow, but they're way too good at squeezing in anywhere they can find a teeny tiny bit of room. Hope the super does something about it. Gross gross gross gross gross.
@Blondie2222 (21227)
I couldn't imagine having roaches in my house. I am sorry you have to deal with that and I hope they get them taken care of for you soon. If not i would do it myself as well.